Thought some of you might be interested in this new prototyping challenge NYC Media Lab launched.
Havas: The Future of NYC Transportation
Application Deadline: Friday, November 16th
Havas is a company devoted to building meaningful brands and meaningful experiences. While big brand campaigns are needed, we also strive to make a positive impact on real people’s lives and better our communities through building experiences. Impact comes in many forms. It could be utility, inspiration, or support. And a little can go a long way. Key is to be alert to shifting needs and proactively offer solutions and support when they are needed most.
This year, we’ve chosen to focus on a topic that impacts all of us New Yorkers—the Future of Transportation and the role technology can play to support upcoming needs. Havas will partner with NYC Media Lab to launch an open call for NYC universities to imagine the future of transportation in cities:
- How will technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision shape the future of transportation in cities?
- How will data and technology transform how we experience, access and move within cities?
- Challenge Area 1: Supporting Growing Commuter Needs
- Challenge Area 2: Improving City Transit Efficiencies
- Challenge Area 3: Helping Businesses Embrace Change and Prepare for Future Demands
More details here: